Being established in 2004, the Gmail platform has succeeded in gaining a very huge popularity due to the involvement of reliable services and features. Gmail provides extensive communication and data sharing very conveniently.
Sometimes while accessing it, you might face Gmail server error 007. The error freezes the user’s account and makes it quite difficult for the users to access it, to click on anything, or for freshening up their email page.
Moreover, the error also prevents users from opening up and reading the different emails. If you are also facing the same situation currently on your device, you have landed in the right place.
This guide is going to provide you with different processes that help you to fix this Gmail server error 007 successfully.
Reasons behind Gmail Server Error 007
It gets quite important to find out the main reasons behind an issue as it will help you in getting the relatively perfect solution every time. The main reasons behind the Gmail Server Error #007 are:
- Incorrect configuration of the system or the modification in the configuration settings is one of the main reasons behind the occurrence of Gmail Server Error #007.
- A slow internet connection also may lead to this annoying error.
- Failure in communication with the client may also lead to this error message.
How to resolve Gmail Server Error 007?
We have summed up here the different solutions to remove Gmail Send Error 007 successfully. You can easily check out the reason behind the occurrence of this annoying error on your device and then find out the solution from the mentioned below accordingly.
Solution 1: Clean the Cache and Cookies from your Browser
Overloading of cache memory or cookies may lead to the arrival of Gmail Error 007. For removing it efficiently, you just have to clear up the cache and cookies from your browser. The entire process is quite simple and easy to go and can be easily accessed just by following up the steps given below:
- Launch your Google Chrome menu and then go to the Setting options being provided there.
- Scroll down the provided list and then find out the Show Advanced Settings option from there.
- Tap on the Show “Advanced Settings” option and then search for the Content Settings option under the Privacy tab.
- Once done with it, now go to the Cookies option and then search for the All Cookies and Site Data option.
- Next, tap on the Remove All section followed by tapping on the Done button.
- Bingo! You have successfully done with the cleaning up of the cache and cookies option now.
Solution 2: Disable Browser’s Extension
Browser’s Extension may sometimes be the possible reason behind the occurrence of Gmail Server 007. If this is the reason, you can easily resolve it by disabling the Browser’s extension. The things you have to do here are:
- Launch Google Chrome on your device.
- Tap on the three-dotted icon available at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Once done, select the More Tools option from the given options.
- Now, select Extensions and then untick the Enabled box on your extensions.
- That’s it you have successfully disabled the browser’s extensions now.
- If you are not willing to disable all of the extensions out there, you can pinout the exact one just by disabling all one by one.
Solution 3: Disable Gmail Labs Background Send
Gmail comes up with additional items such as Gmail Labs that ensure users have a prominent email customer experience every time.
Gmail Labs often serve as a play area where you can easily test different things including webmail customers also.
The enabled “Background Send” may also create interruptions while accessing Gmail and hence may arise to the Gmail Server Error 007 also.
One can easily resolve the problem by disabling Gmail Labs and for doing that the things you have to follow are:
- Launch your web browser and then make a secure sign in to your Gmail account.
- Now make a tap on the dented gear icon available at the top right corner of your screen.
- Once done now tap on the Settings option and then scroll down the provided list to find out the Lab tab.
- On the completion of the above process successfully, now search for the “Background Send” option and then disable it.
- That’s it. You have successfully disabled Gmail Labs Background Send. Now, check whether your Gmail Server Error 007 has been successfully resolved or not yet.
Solution 4: Check out the Viruses and Browser Updates
If you have carefully tried all of the solutions given above, but still don’t have to find the perfect solution to the Gmail Server Error 007, the failure of Viruses and Browser Updates may be causing the main problem. Viruses and Malware infections can badly harm your computer system.
So, it gets quite important for everyone to keep scanning their computer system for viruses quite often. Scanning up a computer system is not a hard task; one just has to tap on the antivirus and can easily perform a full-on scan just by following up on the instructions given there.
Moreover, make sure that your browser is updated regularly. You can even opt for automatic updates for Google Chrome that will prevent you from the headache of doing the same manually.
For enabling it, go to the Settings menu option and then search for the Check for Updates section.
Also, check – Error code m7703 1003
Gmail is one of the leading server options that is currently being used by millions of customers worldwide.
Google Chrome offers users great ease of usage, and the server option is also quite easy to use and handle.
It seems to be quite annoying to face some interruptions while accessing some programs. If you are consistently facing the error message Gmail Server Error 007 on your screen, this guide is going to be a great help for you.
We have summed up here the different methods to deal with this annoying error perfectly. I hope it will solve your problem and will make your journey on Google Chrome quite amazing.