In case you just bricked your phone or need a migration back to your default Rom the main thing what we require to do the job is a calm mind, just be relaxed and follow the steps properly as mentioned and by the end of the post your device will be back to its stock Rom.
You most probably know that Micromax AQ 4051 aka Android One is among the lists of Google devices which will be keep hitting by the latest versions of android updates in coming future. Lollipop version 5.1 showed up the first on Android one devices. To install lollipop on your android one properly read: how to install lollipop on micromax AQ 4501!!
Now lets get back with the steps:
• First of all install the drivers of your device on the system you are operating with and check that after connecting the device to the PC via USB it is being recognized or not. (Check the windows default connection sound or search in the window’s device manager).
• Download your Sp tool flashable stock Rom from the following link provided down below in the post and extract it in a separate folder.
• Then download Sp tool zip and extract it in a folder.
• Inside your extracted Sp tool folder you will find a flash tool application just right click on that and run it as administrator.
• Click the scatter loading and browse for the scatter file of your stock Rom in that folder where you’ve extracted your Rom before.
• Hit download and after that connect your device to the PC and wait till it get flashed, after the red bar fills up a yellow progress bar will start filling up.
• Then Green circle will appear when done.
Note: Even after when the green circle appear and still it doesn’t boots up then make sure that while flashing the Rom, you’ve used Sp tool version 5.1424. If not then re-flash it by the same steps again.
>>YOUR USB DRIVERS<< (credits to the up-loader)
>>LINK TO DOWNLOAD SP TOOL<< (credits to the up-loader)
>>DOWNLOAD LINK FOR YOUR STOCK ROM<< (credits to the up-loader)