INSTALL ANDROID LOLLIPOP ON MI3 [EASILY EXPLAINED].
experience Android Lollipop on their phones. Android L has been launched for
your phones [UNOFFICIAL] which means you have to flash a custom rom for that.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
present in this rom.
store and set it to PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK. This will prevent the device from deep
sleep and fix Random Reboots )
play store for this like Camera Next).
buttons and use Navigation Bar)
still want to continue with this then LETS GET STARTED.
please click here.) and then go to
Recovery by Pressing the VOLUME UP + POWER key.
Android L rom you may be prompted with a message “Root access is possibly
lost” for which you need to hit the NO option.
1.Go To Recovery Mode
2. Flash kernel.zip ( http://goo.gl/41X1d8 )
3. Flash mi3w-5.0root.zip ( http://goo.gl/ZHgzyr )
5.Now Go Back To CWM
6.Flash Lollipop Gapps
7.Flash SuperSU 2.38 Beta ( http://goo.gl/uefpkF )
Note– While Flashing you will be prompted with a message
“untrusted source” or something like that choose Install it anyway option.
below. We will be more than happy to help you and will try my level best to
solve all your problems. Feel free to comment anything.