This post will help you to choose the best phone on the go, I’ve cut shorted as much as i can to make you to select which phone to buy without going too deep into the chipsets processors make etc and also to make you understand what point you should keep in mind lets go to the topic!!
THE MAIN THING THAT YOU CONCERN ABOUT WHILE BUYING A NEW PHONE ARE THE FOLLOWING:-
1. It should have a good fast processor (quad or octa)
2. Large battery life is what you need the most, go for the phones starting with minimum of 2000mah of battery.
3. Phones having large RAM doesn’t matter till it yield for good benchmarks only, 1GB of RAM is sufficient for a common user.
4. I don’t prefer Samsung that much because of their Touchwiz with 1GB of RAM, it takes lot of RAM and make user left with less amount of usable RAM leading to lagging crashing of Apps. (Samsung phones is a killer until it get some Cyanogenmod, AOKP or other AOSP ROMs)
6. Budget is what all should care about go for the phones having all the features with low price tag compare the rates of all the phones with same specs.
7. Go for the phone which have good service support and giving guarantee of future updates.
8. To increase the android experience go for the phone with external SD card support nowadays most of the good phones are coming with internal SD with no support of external SD(it is mainly because of the security reasons).